About the Instructor
Rachel Allan has been a business owner for 12 years, and a mum for 5½ years. On her business-and-baby journey she has learned a lot about life, business and herself. While it has not always been an easy ride, it has definitely been fulfilling. She feels a strong calling to share her discoveries (and the wisdom of other parents and experts) with you in this new book, When Business Meets Baby.
Rachel’s inspiration is vibrant 5½-year-old daughter Sophie, who has her own busy little life with school, dancing and swimming. Rachel is honoured to be Sophie’s mum, and she is also an author, integrated marketer, entrepreneur and property investor. From 2007 she has shared her journey with her business and life partner Craig.
Rachel’s business, Visionary, has evolved from event management to marketing and ebusiness. Visionary is a leading consultancy servicing micro and medium-sized businesses in Ballarat, Geelong and Melbourne. During her pre-business career, Rachel worked in government, small and medium-sized businesses and not-for-profits in both Australia and Scotland.
When not she’s not working in her business, Rachel loves nothing more than hanging out with Sophie, Craig and Lilly (the dog), or indulging in the latest episode of Outlander, with a glass of wine in hand.
Be the strong, empowered woman who grew and birthed a baby. Be the brave woman who took a leap of faith and started a business. Allow balance into your life. Allow joy and happiness. See how success will follow.
The course aims to
- Empower you to take beautiful care of your baby, your business and yourself in an intuitive way
- Define business goals
- Expectations of your partner
- Define life goals
- Teach you to set up supportive systems that free your time and help you feel relaxed and in control
- Define your feelings and emotions around guilt
- Be open to trusting your instincts
- Be comfortable in marketing your business
- Defining the support you need in business and life
- Defining what domestic harmony means to you
- Choosing to be flexible with life change
- Allow you the choice to enjoy the experience of being a truly ‘present’ mother and a successful business owner
- Design what your future looks like
- Determining the good relationships in your life
- Reminding yourself of what you enjoy doing and value the most
- Defining what relaxed means to you
- Time: part one
- What science says about time.....
- The Philosophy and Psychology of time
- A discussion on time from a Yogi
- Time: part two
- Working Mothers Guilt an interview with author Margie Warrell (sorry about the bad recording!)
- How to stop feeling mother guilt
- Time: part three
- Always trust your intuition
- How to trust your intuition
- Time: part four
- Money: part one
- 4 Money Beliefs that limit your wealth inside and out
- Psychology of the rich
- Money: part two
- Gratitude and Money: The Science
- Smart Financial Tips
- Money: part three
- The Value of Time
- The jar of life
- What Stephen R Covey Taught about time management
- Money: part four
- For more on Money Mindset
- Success Spending System / Budget